- Posted: November 23, 2017Read more »
Travel takes to you to places either for work or leisure. While, you definitely get a break from your everyday routine, thanks to an impromptu travel plan, but your workout goes for a toss. In fact, travel for work often becomes an excuse for not working out every day. But, did you know there are some, potent workouts, which practiced for a short duration can be beneficial in various forms. Moreover, this one particular form of workout can be done every day, everywhere with ease and that is yoga. Here is why we call it your everywhere travel partner and why yoga practice every day is a must for everyone.
1. Just Roll The Mat: Yoga is one form of workout, which you can practice anytime, anywhere. You don’t need any elaborate workout gear. You can practice it in your night pajama, as well. Just remember to take your mat along, whether you travel for leisure or business. In case, you don’t have a mat, then simply use the bathroom towel or room rug and practice your asana and sun salutations with ease. So, don’t break your workout routine when travelling, simply have a yoga workout plan in place.
2. Time, No Constraint: When it comes to yoga, you can practice it for as long as you want. If time constraints, you can do it for just about 5 minutes and feel the difference. It relaxes your muscles and nerves, which get tired after travel. Moreover, it also does good to your digestive system, which gets sluggish, while travelling. And when we say time no constraint, we truly mean it. You can do it in the morning, afternoon, evening and before bedtime. Just monitor the intensity. If you are doing yoga workout for weight loss, then maintain the vigour and if it is for calming purpose, then go slow and steady.
3. Calms You Mentally & Strengthens Physically: Every workout has its own set of benefits, but when it comes to yoga it benefits you overall. It is for your complete well-being. The stretch each pose gives, strengthens you physically and relaxes you mentally. Yoga has its mind-calming benefits and can rejuvenate you after a long flight, instantly. So, do a quick, complete yoga workout as soon as you reach the hotel and feel the difference. How about five sun salutations, while it will take not more than 5 minutes of your time, it will be a total body workout.
4. Practice For Perfection: There are many asanas and each has variations too, but gradually with practice it will become a part of you. You will be able to perform yoga in daily life effortlessly and naturally. That child pose will become your mind-calming exercise and sun salutation a part of your everyday workout regime.
5. Just Do It: A flexible form of workout you can get going the way you want. Don’t wish to stretch or exert, simply sit and breathe in breath out to feel the difference. You can also start with any random pose, gradually if you have not done the warm-up. This versatile form of workout will only make you flexible and adaptable.
Some things become a part of you and yoga is definitely one such form of workout and meditation. It brings you closer to yourself making you calm, composed and clean. Yes, it’s a way of cleansing you internally. Moreover, it can be your travel buddy too, as you can practice it anytime, anywhere with ease and for how much ever time you have for yourself. So, get going and feel the difference when you do power yoga workout, every day. Planning to buy a comfy track and t shirt for yoga now? Then, check the fab collection at Sporto. You can get comfortable and trendy tracks and tees here and start practising yoga every day.
- Posted: November 17, 2017Read more »
Getting in shape and staying fit is your overarching goal? But, you tend to get irked with a slow response and give up. Well, weight loss is a journey and sometimes it does take more time. But, giving up on your weight loss goal is not the solution. Rather, identify where things are going wrong and take corrective measures. Following are a few steps, which you can consider on how to get fit.
1. Know the Fat Percentage: When you start the weight loss process, don’t blindly go by the weighing scale. Rather, it is essential that you learn about the fat percentage. At the end of the day, you need to look lean and in shape, which makes it essential that you knockoff that extra body fat. In addition, keep a close watch on the inch-loss. The traditional measurement tape can be encouraging.
2. Work out a Plan: Once you have the weight, fat percentage and inch measurement, you need to have a workout plan. Make a realistic weight loss plan, so that your dreams are not shattered. As per your time schedule and requirement, plan your exercise regime and diet. After all, weight loss happens only with the right food intake and exercise ritual.
3. Getting Started: It is the key to your fit fast dream. Every morning hitting the snooze button will keep you far from reaching your weight loss target. So, get going with something unique and convincing each day. Run, jog or simply get up and move, but don’t snooze that alarm. It is best if you plan this part of the day. Either have a motivating quote on the alarm screen or keep your favourite workout gear bedside and get going. If new clothes fascinate you, then invest in your workout wardrobe. You can buy trendy tracks and t-shirts and stay motivated to work out every morning.
4. HIIT: After you get going, you need to plan your workout too. If getting fit fast is on your mind, then try High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). The benefit of this form of training is that your body burns calories hours after you complete the workout. If you want to give HIIT a try, then run as fast as you can for 20-30 seconds and then jog for 2 minutes. Try this for 30 minutes and you will be exhausted and sweating. Keep increasing the target every day. Such and other forms of HIIT are there and you can try different trainings as per your convenience.
5. Plan your Diet: Along with the workout, planning your diet is equally important. In fact, if losing weight is your target, then studies suggest it is 70% diet and 30% workout that will give you the result. So, an hour of gym will not give you the license to eat as you fancy through the day. It is essential that you plan your diet intake. Try different healthy food combinations and limit the consumption of carbohydrates and processed sugar. Make plans for 3-4 days, try and if it doesn’t work then plan another diet. Every food combination does not suit everyone, so you will need to plan and experiment.
6. Work for Cheat Day: Follow your workout schedule and diet plan for that cheat day. Yes, plan your cheat day, as well. If you manage to reach your weekly, fortnightly or monthly weight loss target, treat yourself to your favourite food. It will be an incentive and will keep you motivated to reach your target.
Try these means to achieve your weight loss and how to get fit fast. Whether it is that new workout wear or your favourite exercise that helps you get going every morning, simply put all means in place to achieve the end of a healthy and fit you. If you want to buy new tracks for gym or athletic jersey for running, then try the collection at Sporto.in. Sporto has some trendy, colourful and awesome sports gear that will keep you going, every day.
- Posted: November 08, 2017Read more »
Winters are here and the nippy weather outside must be making you lazy. You try giving your workout amiss almost every second day. Of course, who wants to wake-up early morning and brave the chilly weather outside. But, the winters are here to stay and you cannot afford to miss your workout for such a long time. This makes it essential that you plan your winter workout regime well, so that you don’t end-up putting back all the kilos you lost during summers.
Try the following winter exercise tips and plan smart this winter.
1. Change your Workout Routine: Well, changing your winter fitness plan becomes important. Reconsider the timing as it is difficult to wake-up early morning. Maybe, plan your workout 30-45 minutes late from your usual timing. While, you get the incentive of more sleep, you will also benefit with a regular workout routine.
2. Follow Consistent Sleeping Pattern: You tend to feel sleepy during winters. This makes it essential that you follow a consistent sleeping pattern. Wake-up and sleep at the same time every day. When you have a regular bedtime, it will definitely make it easy for you to workout in winter.
3. Workout with a Friend: It is the best winter workout plan if you want to do it regularly. A workout companion will keep you going strong and long. Moreover, you will never keep your friend waiting. In fact, you have the inclination of performing better. Simply, buddy up with your training partner and get going.
4. Try Different Workouts: Going to the gym every day or doing yoga can get boring and will keep you off your workout schedule. So, instead of waiting to get bored and calling it off, it is best you try something different. Especially, during winters to keep you going strong, try a different exercise for winter months, something new, that way you will be motivated to work out. You can also try different workouts during the week. Maybe, alternate between gym and running or gym and yoga and keep going.
5. Workout at Home: You know the yoga poses and the gym exercises, then start working out from home. Don’t brace the chilly weather, stay warm and workout with ease from the comfort of your home. If you have any doubts, then go to an instructor. This will further help you follow your winter training plan diligently.
6. Workout Gear: Invest in some colourful and trendy workout wear that will motivate you to get up and get going. Some comfy tracks and warm, full sleeve T-shirts can be your best winter workout companion.
If you are looking for such cool and classy workout wear, then check the collection in Sporto Red. Our winter collection has it all to keep you motivated. Dress chic and colourful and stay fit, this winter season. For full sleeves t-shirts for men and get men’s track pants online. At Sporto, you will find affordable workout wear and you can keep trying something new through the season, with ease. So, try these different winter fitness tips and stay healthy. Moreover, you tend to eat more and sleep more during winters, which works as an added advantage as you can work out much better. So, eat well, sleep well and workout well, this winter.
- Posted: November 04, 2017Read more »
Metabolism is the rate at which body burns fat and converts it into energy. You can call it the fat burning engine in your body. But for each one of us this rate is different. While, some have a super-fast metabolic rate, others have it much slower and this can impact your body weight and appearance. Though metabolism is not solely responsible for weight gain or loss, but it has a significant impact. The good part is that even if you have a slow metabolism rate, you can stoke it with the below means