Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to review and withdraw or amend the services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
- Sporto is an online retailer of apparel and products offered at great values to the consumer. It allows customers to purchase a variety of products. Upon placing an order, Sporto shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the service.
- Third-Party Websites and Content:
- Our website provides links for sharing our content on Instagram and any other such third party website. These are only for sharing and/or listing purpose and we take no responsibility of the third-party websites and/or their contents listed on our website and disclaim all our liabilities arising out of any or all third party websites.
- We disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above-mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content and/or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage of Sporto on any social networking platform.
- As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website Sporto does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Sporto does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc.
Unauthorised Charges on your card:
- If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Sporto, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Sporto to begin an investigation.
The exactness of the Product:
- The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's/phone’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate; however, we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
- Prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. The price of an item includes GST (or similar sales tax) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller. Please note that the prices listed on the website are only applicable for items purchased on the website and not through any other source.
- them as long as they are in unused condition. For manufacturing defects, we have a return policy.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
Violation & Termination:
- You agree that the Company (Sporto and J G Hosiery Pvt Ltd ) may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered until the time of such termination.